Roland Meffert is a chiropractor who serves Nitro and the surrounding communities in WV .
Roland Meffert uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Meffert takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Meffert will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
If you have any questions about our Nitro chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at River City Chiropractic, please call us at (304) 755-4111 today!
- Graduated Cum Laude and received Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA 1994
- Bachelors of Science Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA 1994
- While at Palmer served at Sr. Dept assistant in Diagnosis Department - March - Oct 1994
- Undergraduate pre-medical study at Marshall University in Huntington , WV
- Graduated by Parkersburg South High School, Parkersburg, WV in 1986
- Licensed to practice in West Virginia, 1994-present
- Completion of course of study in Electro-diagnosis, 2003
- Certified Webster Technique 2001
- Completion of advanced courses of studying whiplash diagnosis and treatment, 1997
- Certified in X-ray / Radiographic study and interpretation, 1994
- Certified in use of physiotherapeutic modalities, 1994
- Member of Advisory Panel of Osteoporosis/Arthritis Foundation of WV, July 2008- present
- Member of WV Massage Therapy Board, 2003- present
- Associate Staff Member of St. Francis Hospital, July 2007-present
- First Chiropractor to be appointed to a hospital associate medical staff, July 2007
- Regional Director of WV Chiropractic Society, 2003-2004
- Corporate Chairman of the Leukemia Light the Night walk for Southern WV, 2002-2004
- Member of the National Headache Foundation, October 2001
- Team Chiropractor for the US Jujitsu Team, June 1998
- Instructor for the American Red Cross "Protect Your Back" classes, 1997
- Diplomat for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1994