Update - 4/8/2020 - At this time we are continuing to operate to serve our patients and our community. However, we are operating on a limited basis and are updating hours on a weekly basis.
During this time we are taking the following precautions for the safety of our staff and our patients including but not limited to:
• Pursuant the Governor’s Executive Order No21-20 dated April 4, 2020- our office will restrict maximum occupancy to 3 members of public, and continue to enforce social distancing guideline of 6ft between members of public.
• Patients are instructed to wait in their vehicles until called to enter the building at which time they will be taken directly to a treatment room.
• Thoroughly disinfecting the entire room following every patient.
• Providing hand sanitizer to patients upon entering.
• Our staff wears N95 rated masks and gloves when treating patients.
• Restricting access to patients with signs of illness/fever and/or patients that believe they have been exposed to the COVID19 virus.
We wish you and your families all the best in this crisis. Thank you for supporting us!